A.R.T.S. PRP for adults offers a variety of services to individuals diagnosed with mental health illness. Services that in concurrence with their mental health therapy will assist our clients with maintaining a mentally and physically healthy lifestyle.
- Development of crisis management and wellness self-management/recovery related skills/Assistance with scheduling and maintaining appointments
- Develop Independent Living strategies and assist with connecting to vital community resources.
- Employment skills training (work readiness, resume building, appropriate workplace behavior, mock interviews, vocational assessment of strengths and preferences)
- Promote a positive self-image, self-confidence, and self-worth.
- Life skills training ( grooming, hygiene, nutrition, dietary
planning, budgeting/money management, self-administration of medication)
- Assistance with navigating the entitlement system
(SSA, DSS, local housing agencies)/Case management
- Money management training (planning, budgeting, investing, etc.)
- Mobility skills training (route planning, applying for reduced rates)
- Assist clients with developing a positive social atmosphere in their community and find positive leisure activities
- Develop positive coping skills to face the daily challenges of adulthood.