Child & Adolescent PRP
A.R.T.S. focuses on assisting Children/Adolescents with a history of maladaptive behaviors. Through our array of services, we assist our clients with implementing their treatment plans developed by their therapist and guide their development of individualized plans to cope with daily stressors such as; daily living, social skills, family and community relationships. We are driven to assist our clients to develop strong coping skills that will improve the quality of life and promote healthy, positive family and community relationships.
- Development of age-appropriate social skills
- Mobility skills training
- Assistance with navigating the entitlements system
- Activities that support the client’s interest
- Development of conflict resolution skills
- Develop Anger management techniques
- Assist with the implantation of treatment plans
- Age-appropriate activities with peers and authority figure to create positive relationships.
- Life skills training (grooming, hygiene, nutrition, dietary
- Promote positive social/community interactions/integration
- Communicate and work directly with the parent/guardian, as well as with other providers/treatment team members ( therapist, psychiatrists, PCP, substance abuse providers, specialists)
- Assisting the parent/guardian with scheduling and maintaining appointments for the child/adolescent